Picture perfect. It's about lookin' good.
Your senior portraits are all about you. That’s why we’ll take your photos where you want—at the lake, a park, your favorite hangout. Or we can recommend a great location. Toss in your favorite mix of outfits, add a dash of photo magic and there you are: the star of amazing senior portraits that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
Simple Session: This is the quickest session at one and a half hours. Portraits are taken on location at: St. Anthony Main, Lake Harriet, Walker Art Sculpture Garden, or Uptown. Bring up to three outfits. $125 session fee, $200 minimum purchase.
Signature Session: Our most popular session with up to three hours at the location of your choice, including the MN Landscape Arboretum. If time permits, you may choose two locations. Bring up to five outfits. $195 session fee, $300 minimum purchase.
Sunset Session: Have your portraits taken at the best time of day for light. Your sunset portraits will be dramatic and unique. Available in a limited quantity. You choose the location and bring up to three outfits. Two hours. $225 session fee, $400 minimum purchase.
Style Session: Photographed on two different days. Style your hair curly and straight. Or be photographed in two seasons. Each session is one and a half hours at the location of your choice, up to three outfits each day. $250 session fee, $300 minimum purchase.
Add an indoor session. Takes place on a separate day from your session and lasts one hour in-studio. $85.
Add a buddy session. Takes place on a separate day from your session and lasts one hour at the location of your choice. $50 session fee. To learn more, click here.
All sessions require a $200 deposit. The deposit is due at the time you book your session. The deposit will be applied to your order.
HOW TO BOOK A SESSION:
- Click here to fill out your picture perfect questionnaire to prepare for your session.
- Call Jesse Valley Photography at 612-382-2867. Have a credit card handy along with your calendar. Fees are non-refundable, but we do allow a one-time rescheduling for emergency situations. You’ll also need to make two appointments: a photo session and an ordering session.
- Prepare for your session. Go shopping for clothing and accessories. Get your hair cut/colored. Bring as many outfits as you like (if you are unsure what will photograph well, bring more outfits and we’ll help you choose.) Also, bring simple props: musical instruments, sports gear, letter jacket, pet (yes, pets are welcome and encouraged). Not sure what to wear? Click here for tips and suggestions.
- Photo shoot day! Get lots of rest the night before. And get excited! Bring your outfits, accessories and other stuff. Bring a parent/guardian. You may also bring one friend (if you want). Arrive five minutes early.
- Ordering day. This is when you’ll view your portraits for the first time. Think about what types of photos you’d like to purchase—wallets, wall portraits, coffee table books, graduation party invites, etc. We’ll explain the products available and help you find the best value to fit your needs. Come prepared to order. But don’t worry if you can’t make a decision at this appointment. Your photos will be placed online.