Clothing, props and accessories
Not sure how to dress for your senior photos? Think about how you see yourself. Think about how your mom/dad/grandparents see you. Plan for both. Because these portraits are all about you—really, anything you like goes.
TO KEEP THE FOCUS OF THE IMAGES ON YOU, HERE ARE SOME THINGS TO AVOID:
- Bold patterns with a lot of contrast (plaids, stripes, etc)
- Ill-fitting clothes
- Too much make-up (keep it natural; get it professionally done if possible)
THINGS TO CHOOSE:
- Solid colors that keep the focus of the portrait on you
- Clothing that expresses your personal style
- Variety (something dressy, classic, sporty, trendy, casual)
Check out the images to the left. These seniors picked a good selection of clothing that fits their personality.